Creating Space in Bristol for 20 Years
Here at Garden Affairs, we’ve been building high-quality garden rooms, offices and summerhouses in and around Bristol since 2001. As a family-run business, we know how important it is to keep quality high and prices competitive.
Creating space across Bristol and the South West
Our focus is on giving our customers practical advice and expert guidance and being on hand from your very first visit to our website or show-site, all the way through to the installation and ongoing maintenance of the garden building you’ve chosen.
“Our beautiful garden building is installed in our garden and it looks wonderful! Your team of fitters were extremely efficient and pleasant, and we’re delighted with the whole installation. Thank you to everyone involved in making this an exciting and wonderful addition to our home.” Mr & Mrs Bale – Bristol
We keep a keen eye on design, durability and price, and pride ourselves on offering a wide range of beautiful garden buildings built to stand the test of time. Garden Affairs buildings have become the stand-out feature in gardens across Bristol, the South West and beyond.
Since the humble beginnings of building his own garden room to free up some space in the family home, Richard and the Garden Affairs team have helped create much-needed space for households across Bristol and the South West.
We’ve now provided over 2000 garden offices, log cabins, sheds, studios and more to customers within 10 miles of Bath, making Garden Affairs one of the top choices for garden structures in the Bristol area.
So if you’re based in or around Bristol, and are looking for a creative, original and eye-catching way of creating some extra space, or you simply want to add some visual appeal to your outside area, read on to discover the benefits of working with us.
A local business with a comprehensive service
Garden Affairs is based in Trowbridge in Wiltshire, a short hop along the M4 from Bristol. Being so close to our Bristol customer base enables us to offer you a genuinely personal service, staying fully involved with you from start to end of your project.
“Amazing job. Great team. Quick, friendly, tidy. A pleasure to have them around. The building is way beyond expectations. Brilliant. Thanks! ” Rupert Miles – Bristol
It’s a quick trip to come and visit our show site, where you can wander at leisure through our display buildings and get a real feel for the size and design of building that works for you.
Nothing beats a face-to-face conversation when you’re making a big decision like choosing a garden building. At our show site, you can speak to one of our expert team, who will advise you on the design and installation process, and take time to ensure no question is unanswered. They’ll explain all the possibilities available to you, from a self-assembly unit to a bespoke building, custom-made and installed to your requirements.
It can feel a bit overwhelming when you embark on a project of this scale. We’re on hand to talk through the process step-by-step. Being so close to Bristol means we can offer services for all stages of your project:
- Design – work with one of our designers at the Trowbridge site to create the ideal building for you; we’ll help you decide on the type and size of building, internal dimensions and design (Internal rooms, wall-cladding, doors, windows etc), and insulation.
- Planning – most of our buildings don’t require planning permission, but we’ll help you through any applications that are needed.
- Site visit – we can come out to your property to view the site ourselves if we think it will help us advise you on the best solution for you.
- Base work – All of our buildings will require a concrete base or deckbase.
- Installation – our in-house team of expert carpenters will assemble your new garden room to the highest standard, anywhere in Bristol.
- Electrics – our electrician is local like us, and will happily help wire up your new garden room to your mains.
Our customers love how we take care of each project from start to finish to create a hassle-free, enjoyable experience.
“We are so pleased with the cabin and wanted to pop a quick email over to say how impressed we are with the whole service. The installation team were superb and worked their socks off in grim weather. Please pass on my thanks to the team. I have already recommended you to several of my friends! ” Mrs Jane – Bristol
Choose from a wide range of quality garden buildings.
Not every garden is the same, so every building we produce is completely bespoke. With the help of our team, you can customise the building of your choice, from size and shape to layout and colour.
From posh timber sheds and open gazebos to fully insulated offices, with all the warmth and comfort of your living room, we have the garden room for you.
Our garden buildings are proving really popular with customers in Bristol. Here are some of their favourites:
- Mini Office – Popular for its size, the 1.8m x 2.4m all-timber Mini Office will fit neatly into your Bristol city garden if space is premium.
- Linea – Bristol homeowners love the Linea garden office for its sleek modern design and the option to have it fully insulated. The Linea can be found in gardens across the city.
- Modern Shed – Another popular choice for Bristol residents because of its contemporary city design, the Modern Shed provides a sturdy, secure storage unit that doesn’t compromise on looks.
- Hipped roof gazebos – Bristolians have taken a real liking to these sheltered outdoor entertainment spots. The timber gazebo provides cover from rain or shine and makes a beautiful addition to formal and wild gardens alike.
- Log Cabin – Popular across the country, the classic log cabin is a big hit in Bristol too. These reasonably priced, well-built cabins have become popular for use as home studios, workshops and offices.
“Just to say we are absolutely thrilled with the studio. It looks fantastic! We were amazed at how quickly it went up. Many thanks for such a fabulous service from beginning to end. We're really looking forward to moving into our new garden retreat! ” Mr & Mrs Grace, Bristol
Visit our show site. It’s just a 45-minute drive!
Why not escape the city for the day, and enjoy some time viewing our range of high-quality garden rooms? Take your time, chat with our experts and choose the building of your dreams. Then leave the rest to us, including installation in your Bristol garden.
We’re located at a recently renovated garden centre in Trowbridge – perfect for a day out with the kids!
Call 01225 774566 to book an appointment